The Corps, for nearly 120 years, has performed at parades, musters, historic and civic events, bringing American patriotic music to audiences here and abroad. “Seaside Hall”, in the village of Stony Creek has been our home for more than 100 years. The hall is used for meetings, practice, musical instruction, displaying trophies and awards, uniform storage, and social events.
Located at 215 Thimble Island Road in Stony Creek’s Historic District, this building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Built in 1885 by Willoughby Wallace as a roller skating rink, it has served as the Odd Fellows Hall and the union hall for the Stony Creek Granite Workers. The Corps purchased the hall in 1936. The hall has also been home to the Totoket Ancient Fife and Drum Corps, one of the only all-female musical units in the country, since 1967.